Idaho Ag in the Classroom Association
2021 Board of Directors and Officers
Our Idaho AITC Board of Directors is composed of knowledgeable and involved people from around the state, including farmers, agriculture organization executives, business people, teachers/administrators, and state department representatives who are committed to helping educate our teachers and students about the rich agriculture Idaho boasts.
'21ID Sugarbeet Growers Assn.
'22Duckett Family Ranches LLC
'21Consultant Star, ID
'21Peterson Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram
Mountain Home, ID
Idaho Falls, ID
'22ID-OR Fruit & Vegetable Assoc.
'23Lowe Family Farmstead
(ex-officio)State AITC Director
(ex officio)U of I Ag Ext/Education
(ex officio)ISDA – Idaho Preferred
(ex-officio)Farmer (Honorary Board Member)
Grand View, ID
- Benjamin Kelly, Executive Assistant
- Patxi Larrocea-Phillips, Executive Assistant
- Gloria Merriam, Administrative Associate
- Cindy Pusey, Administrative Associate
- Patty Nottingham, Financial Assistant
- Kendra Dustin, Development Director
- Kyra Gibson, Marketing/Event Coordination
- Nic Gibson, Graphic Design
- Dorita Waitley, Special Projects
3-year term of service. Board members may serve no more than three (3) consecutive terms.