Idaho Ag in the Classroom Association
2020 Board of Directors and Officers
Our Idaho AITC Board of Directors is composed of knowledgeable and involved people from around the state, including farmers, agriculture organization executives, business people, teachers/administrators, and state department representatives who are committed to helping educate our teachers and students about the rich agriculture Idaho boasts.
'21 +Dairy West
'21 +ID Sugarbeet Growers Assn.
'22 +Duckett Family Ranches LLC
'21 +Star, ID
'22 +Retired Teacher/Farmer
'21 +Peterson Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram
'22 +Gellings Farms
Idaho Falls, ID
20 +++Idaho Rangeland Resource Commission
'22 +ID-OR Fruit & Vegetable Assoc.
'20+++The Farmstead Corn Maze
(ex-officio)State AITC Director
(ex officio)U of I Ag Ext/Education
(ex-officio)Farmer (Honorary Board Member)
Grand View, ID
- Benjamin Kelly, Executive Assistant
- Patxi Larrocea-Phillips, Executive Assistant
- Gloria Merriam, Administrative Associate
- Cindy Pusey, Administrative Associate
- Patty Nottingham, Financial Assistant
- Kyra Gibson, Marketing/Event Coordination
- Nic Gibson, Graphic Design
- Dorita Waitley, Special Projects
+3-year term of service. Board members may serve no more than three (3) consecutive terms.